Love Running Trails Ltd (“Love Trails Festival”) is committed to safeguarding your personal information.
Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not pass your information on to 3rd parties for marketing or sales purposes, unless stated in our booking terms & conditions. For example, at the 2018 Love Trails Festival, Salomon are our headline sponsor. As part of our agreement with Salomon (Amer Sports UK Ltd.) we pass your email address to them, for marketing and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from Amer Sports UK Ltd. emails at anytime.
All information is kept securely and can only be accessed by us, unless stated in our booking terms & conditions.
We do not use personal information to make automated decisions.
We never collect or process your personal information such as:
- Race or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade union memberships
- Genetic or biometric data
- Health or mortality
- Sex life or sexual orientation
When you register on our website to receive more information about our festivals or events, or sign up for the newsletter, we ask for some personal information about you. This might consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us to provide you with the services you have requested.
Please note that sometimes on particular web pages we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information (e.g. if you’re paying a deposit or making a booking).
Love Running Trails Ltd. will use your personal information for a number of uses including, but not exclusively, for the following:
- Administrative purposes, which means that Love Running Trails Ltd. may contact you for reasons related to the service you have requested e.g. extra information required for a workshop or your clothes size for hire kit
- To analyse and improve the services offered e.g. ask for post trip feedback
- To keep you updated of special offers and general information via our enewsletter
- We use “cookies” to store and collect information regarding your usage of the website. Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive, or in your browser memory, when you visit our website. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies, session and persistent. Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for longer periods of time typically up to 3 months. Love Running Trails Ltd.’s website may use both types of cookies.
Love Running Trails Ltd. will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
If you would like to, you can submit a user access request, also known as a ‘Subject Access Request’ (or SAR), and we will then provide the following information free of charge within 30 days of receiving your SAR:
- What personal information pertaining to the user is being processed
- Why this information is being processed
- Who has access to this personal information about the user
- How this personal information is being used in automated decisions
- What processes are using this information
Love Running Trails Ltd. (Love Trails Festival)
2a Wilmots Close
+44 (0) 7595428122